- Mobile No: 01687703044
- Address: Kazi Para , Mirpur, Dhaka
- City: Dhaka
- Location: Mirpur
- Country: Bangladesh
- Zip/Postal Code: 1216
- Listed: February 15, 2018 11:25 pm
- Expires: 184 days, 12 hours
- Listed by: bdmarketprice
- Member Since: February 14, 2018
Other items listed by bdmarketprice
- ASUS A52 10.8 4400MAH/48WH CHINA LAPTOP BATTERY
- SONY VAIO VPCEH16EC, BPS26A, VGP-BPS26A, BPS26A-T, 11.1V 5300MAH 59WH GENUINE ORIGINAL BATTERY
- DELL INSPIRON 15 3521 / 5521 YH3FC – GENUINE DELL PART LAPTOP KEYBOARD
- TOSHIBA PA5023U-1BRS, PA5024U-1BRS
- HP COMPAQ PRESAIO CQ42 CQ32 CQ62 CQ72 SERIES LAPTOP BATTERY
Acer 4736 Laptop Keyboard At Codeicon, we provide 100% compatible and new keyboard to replace your Acer 4736 keyboard.
If you are not sure about the part number or want to know more about the Acer 4736 laptop keyboard, then email us at with your query/concern.
Assembling your Acer 4736 laptop keyboard is also simple and straight forward. Follow our step-by-step guide which will help you go through the installation process with ease.
How to Remove / Replace your Acer 4736 Laptop Keyboard Prior to replacing your Acer 4736 laptop keyboard, make sure to remove the battery and disconnect the ac adapter from your laptop.The first step to replacing your laptop keyboard is to remove the screws from the back of your Acer 4736. Sometimes your laptop will have a picture of a keyboard next to the screws that need to be removed. Otherwise, see your 4736 laptop manual for details.
Above your Acer 4736 laptop keyboard, you have a cover panel. If required, remove this part to easily access your Acer keyboard.
If you have screws above your Acer 4736 Keyboard, remove those screws.
Now that you have removed all the screws, you are ready to remove and then replace your new Acer 4736 laptop keyboard.
To remove your 4736 Keyboard, take a thin object and pry the keyboard out between the keyboard and motherboard. Be careful when removing your Acer 4736 Keyboard.
Now that your keyboard is loose, simply disconnect your Acer 4736 keyboard. In order to disconnect the keyboard, pay attention to the keyboard connector and connector cable. Unlock the connector cable device and remove your laptop keyboard. Your Acer 4736 connector cable should be easy to remove by simply sliding it out.
Now that your 4736 keyboard has been removed, get ready to install your new Acer 4736 laptop keyboard. Look at the back of the keyboard. If you see any screw holes, you will have a good idea of where to place the screws back in at the bottom of your Acer 4736 laptop.
Connect your Acer 4736 keyboard to the motherboard keyboard connection slot. Secure the 4736 keyboard cable. Now turn your keyboard in place, and align the grooves on the bottom of your keyboard with your palm rest or plastic bezel. Secure your laptop keyboard in place, make sure it fits properly and is snug. Now simply place the screws back in place.
Congratulations! You just removed and replaced your New Acer 4736 Laptop Keyboard.
458 total views, 1 today
Ads you may also like
Popular Ads Today
- কি মশাই, লাগবে নাকি কসাই (29 views)
- POLAND WORK PERMIT VISA(EUROPE) (26 views)
- Assure Jumbo Rooti Maker এবং আটা মেকার (19 views)
- Samsung galaxy tab 10 Korean master copy (18 views)
- New Chigo 1.5 Ton Split AC (18 views)
- 43 inch SONY X8000E HD LED TV (17 views)
- 40 inch SONY W660E HD SMART TV (17 views)
- 43 inch SONY W800C 3D TV (16 views)
- Poland work permit (15 views)
- i-Phone x/10 sell hoba (15 views)
- Restaurant POS Software
- Allion 2015 , Wine Red G Package
- Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera Body with AF-S 18-55mm VR Lens
- গান শেখানো হয়
- Playground Set
- আপনি কি বিজ্ঞাপনী সংস্থা খুঁজছেন!!!!
- Samsung 32″ J4303 HD Multi-System Smart LED TV
- MINI LED WIFI PROJECTOR
- Xiaomi MI Redmi Note 5A Prime (3GB / 32GB) (16MP/13MP)
- Smart Watch A1 Apple
Users Shop's Page
- Unity Development And Technologies Limited
- riaz uddin
- Shopnodana Onlineshop
- TAQWA MOTORS
- osman goni
- Rafiya Travels
- Ratan Bapari