- Mobile No: 01687703044
- Address: Kazi Para , Mirpur, Dhaka
- City: Dhaka
- Location: Mirpur
- Country: Bangladesh
- Zip/Postal Code: 1216
- Listed: December 8, 2018 3:12 pm
- Expires: 23 days, 11 hours
- Listed by: bdmarketprice
- Member Since: February 14, 2018
Other items listed by bdmarketprice
- SAMSUNG 6 CELLS 4400MAH LAPTOP BATTERY
- HP PROBOOK 4430 4330S 4331S 4430S 4431S 4435S 4530S 4535S 4536S 4440S 4441S 4446S 4540S 4545S SERIES [6-CELL] 4530S LAPTOP BATTERY
- SONY VGP-BPS13/B BPS13-T 6 CELLS 4400MAH 11.1V BLACK BATTERY
- HP COMPAQ PRESARIO V2305CA 4400MAH LAPTOP BATTERY BLACK
- SONY VGP BPS22 VGP-BPS22 6 BPS22A BATTERY BLACK
Acer 4736 Laptop Keyboard At Codeicon, we provide 100% compatible and new keyboard to replace your Acer 4736 keyboard.
If you are not sure about the part number or want to know more about the Acer 4736 laptop keyboard, then email us at with your query/concern.
Assembling your Acer 4736 laptop keyboard is also simple and straight forward. Follow our step-by-step guide which will help you go through the installation process with ease.
How to Remove / Replace your Acer 4736 Laptop Keyboard Prior to replacing your Acer 4736 laptop keyboard, make sure to remove the battery and disconnect the ac adapter from your laptop.The first step to replacing your laptop keyboard is to remove the screws from the back of your Acer 4736. Sometimes your laptop will have a picture of a keyboard next to the screws that need to be removed. Otherwise, see your 4736 laptop manual for details.
Above your Acer 4736 laptop keyboard, you have a cover panel. If required, remove this part to easily access your Acer keyboard.
If you have screws above your Acer 4736 Keyboard, remove those screws.
Now that you have removed all the screws, you are ready to remove and then replace your new Acer 4736 laptop keyboard.
To remove your 4736 Keyboard, take a thin object and pry the keyboard out between the keyboard and motherboard. Be careful when removing your Acer 4736 Keyboard.
Now that your keyboard is loose, simply disconnect your Acer 4736 keyboard. In order to disconnect the keyboard, pay attention to the keyboard connector and connector cable. Unlock the connector cable device and remove your laptop keyboard. Your Acer 4736 connector cable should be easy to remove by simply sliding it out.
Now that your 4736 keyboard has been removed, get ready to install your new Acer 4736 laptop keyboard. Look at the back of the keyboard. If you see any screw holes, you will have a good idea of where to place the screws back in at the bottom of your Acer 4736 laptop.
Connect your Acer 4736 keyboard to the motherboard keyboard connection slot. Secure the 4736 keyboard cable. Now turn your keyboard in place, and align the grooves on the bottom of your keyboard with your palm rest or plastic bezel. Secure your laptop keyboard in place, make sure it fits properly and is snug. Now simply place the screws back in place.
Congratulations! You just removed and replaced your New Acer 4736 Laptop Keyboard.
899 total views, 4 today
Ads you may also like
Popular Ads Today
- POLAND WORK PERMIT VISA(EUROPE) (29 views)
- USB Vacuum Keyboard Cleaner-C: 0175 (27 views)
- Work Permit Visa for Japan (23 views)
- ম্যাজিক ঝরণা কল, ড্রয়িং রুমের সৌন্দর্য্য বাড়ায় (17 views)
- 100% SURE SHOOT TO SERBIA WORK PERMIT ভিসা (16 views)
- SEWING MACHINE (16 views)
- মিনি গ্যাস ওয়েল্ডিং সবার জন্য (16 views)
- মৌমাছি পালনের বক্স বা Apiary Bee Box (14 views)
- iPhone XR Master Copy (13 views)
- ব্যবসায়ের হিসাব-নিকাশের জন্য সফটওয়্যার (13 views)
Users Shop's Page
- Unity Development And Technologies Limited
- Taj Scientific
- Europe Bangla Group CTG
- Mama Vagne Dairy Farm
- Rafiya Travels
- TAQWA MOTORS
- Riadh Hasan
- Asura Telecom
- Gadget Time BD
- Tech Security BD
- IP Surveillance system BD
- Humayoun Kabir