- Mobile No: 01711802930
- Address: Taj Scientific
- City: Chittagong
- Location: Anderkilla
- Country: Bangladesh
- Zip/Postal Code: 4000
- Listed: January 15, 2018 4:45 am
- Expires: 329 days, 22 hours
- Listed by: Taj Scientific
- Member Since: June 8, 2017
Other items listed by Taj Scientific
- WHEELCHAIR FOR CEREBRAL PALSY(CP) CHILDREN
- FACE CLEANING NANO SPRAYER
- DIGITAL TENS MACHINE – APEX
- Casio Scientific Calculator 991EX – Taj Scientific
- Easy Touch Uric Acid Test Strip – Taj Scientific
The world’s most perfect and addictive puzzle
Invented back in the 70s
Comes with a hint and game suggestion book
Have you ever played with a Rubik’s Cube?
Rubik’s Cube is a three dimensional puzzle invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Erno Rubik. As of January 2009, 350 million cubes had been sold worldwide, making it the world’s top-selling puzzle game. It is widely considered to be the world’s best-selling toy.
In a classic Rubik’s Cube, each of the six faces is covered by nine stickers, each of one of six solid colours (traditionally white, red, blue, orange, green, and yellow). A pivot mechanism enables each face to turn independently, thus mixing up the colours. For the puzzle to be solved, each face must be returned to consisting of one colour. Similar puzzles have now been produced with various numbers of stickers, not all of them by Rubik.
The Rubik’s Cube has long been touted by scientists as a phenomenal brain-training game. It’s primary effect on the brain is developing and improving Spatial Intelligence.
Spatial intelligence is the ability to comprehend three-dimensional images and shapes. This is a primary function of the right side of the brain and is used when solving puzzles, figuring out maps and taking part in any type of construction or engineering project. While spatial intelligence usually involves vision it also incorporates abstract and analytical abilities that go beyond merely seeing images. Recognizing the image, knowing its relationship to other surrounding objects and displaying the organizational structure of a thought are all involved in spatial intelligence.
Spatial intelligence is also referred to as “visual thinking”. A good example of visual thinking is when someone is hiking and has a compass and map. Though there is no physical path laid out the hiker will use the tools to visualize a mental path using the maps and compass to derive the best route through woods.
Training and improving your spatial intelligence can help improve many areas of your brain including memory, cognitive ability and thinking. People who can visualize solutions or patterns to solving a problem have a distinct edge over people who have to have everything laid out before they can try to find a solution.
Research shows that Spatial Intelligence is often fully or partially lost and/or damaged following brain injury. Brain scientists have determined that playing brain games, such as the Rubik’s cube, can increase cognitive function by up to sixty person following brain injury.
Research now shows that the Rubik’s cube may prove to be too challenging for brain injury patients. Studies have shown that playing with a Digital Rubik’s Cube is actually more beneficial than playing with the standard cube toy. In cases of brain injury, the Digital Rubik’s Cube is highly suggested.
The bottom line is that simple game exercises such as the Rubik’s Cube are tried, tested and true. They are a simple and fun way of keeping your brain healthy.
For more details and similar products please visit www.tajscientific.com
141 total views, 5 today
Ads you may also like
Popular Ads Today
- POLAND WORK PERMIT VISA(EUROPE) (57 views)
- Work in Malaysia-কলিং ভিসার মালয়েশিয়ায় চাকরি (39 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Korean Master Copy (27 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE Korean Version (25 views)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 9 Korean Version (24 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Korean Version (22 views)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Korean Version (19 views)
- 1860sft Duplex Unit On Going Silver Rose (17 views)
- Rent a Car Service (17 views)
- Xiaomi MI Redmi Note 5A Prime (3GB / 32GB) (16MP/13MP) (17 views)
- আপনি কি বিজ্ঞাপনী সংস্থা খুঁজছেন!!!!
- MINI LED WIFI PROJECTOR
- HTC Desire 816
- 1860sft Duplex Unit On Going Silver Rose
- Allion 2015 , Wine Red G Package
- Excellent Brand New Comilla Apartment for Sale
- Samsung 32″ J4303 HD Multi-System Smart LED TV
- Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera Body with AF-S 18-55mm VR Lens
- 4K Smart TV Box
- Smart Watch A1 Apple
Users Shop's Page
- Taj Scientific
- Eagle Xpress
- AR Electronic Gallery
- Student Consultancy Firm
- Indian Cosmetics BD
- Elegancy BD
- Shopnodana Onlineshop
- Chamon Ara